Firmware version 22.214.171.124, based on Android 9.0 Pie, for the European Huawei P30 (ELE-L21) variant is now available to download on our website. Full changelog, download link and instructions for manual installation are provided below.
- Device: Huawei P30 (ELE-L21)
- Firmware Build: 126.96.36.199 (C432)
- Android: 9.0 Pie (EMUI 9.1)
- Region: Europe
- Download: Click here
- Download the update zip package to your computer.
- Extract the zip package.
- Open the ‘Software’ folder.
- Copy the entire ‘dload’ folder to your phone’s internal storage (top-level directory).
- Power off your phone.
- Hold Vol up + Vol down + Power until you see the EMUI update screen.
- Boot your phone normally once the update completes.
- You can now remove the dload folder from your internal storage.
This update improves photo quality.
Improves photo quality, making colors appear more natural and authentic. Fixes the abnormal display of videos recorded by the front camera.
Adds the option to enroll a second face.
Allows for messages and notifications to display on a locked screen with live wallpaper.
Integrates Google security patches released in May 2019 for improved system security.
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.